Check out the look of pride on his cute little face, LOL. Notice the potty seat is on backwards, too. ;o) He sat there for a few minutes, pushing and grunting, but nothing ever happened. Eventually, he got tired of sitting there and asked for the toilet paper... "Whap, Mommy!" (translation: wipe) He wiped himself (soooo funny), hopped down, put the lid down, flushed the potty, and then stood on the stool at the sink to wash his hands. I guess he's been watching the other kids pretty well, LOL.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Oh so grown up...
I know I've been blogging alot about Rowan lately, but I have to share this. Yesterday, he came running to me announcing "Poop! Mommy! Poop!" and I sighed because I had already changed four poopy diapers yesterday. When I took off his diaper, though, there was nothing to be seen and he hopped up and took off...sans diaper. I went after him and followed him into the bathroom where I found this:
Check out the look of pride on his cute little face, LOL. Notice the potty seat is on backwards, too. ;o) He sat there for a few minutes, pushing and grunting, but nothing ever happened. Eventually, he got tired of sitting there and asked for the toilet paper... "Whap, Mommy!" (translation: wipe) He wiped himself (soooo funny), hopped down, put the lid down, flushed the potty, and then stood on the stool at the sink to wash his hands. I guess he's been watching the other kids pretty well, LOL.
Check out the look of pride on his cute little face, LOL. Notice the potty seat is on backwards, too. ;o) He sat there for a few minutes, pushing and grunting, but nothing ever happened. Eventually, he got tired of sitting there and asked for the toilet paper... "Whap, Mommy!" (translation: wipe) He wiped himself (soooo funny), hopped down, put the lid down, flushed the potty, and then stood on the stool at the sink to wash his hands. I guess he's been watching the other kids pretty well, LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow, Rowan!!! Way to go bud, moving up in the world :0) He is soooo cute!!!! I looove his proud grin! and the "no more pics, Mom", too cute! He's certainly ready nice and early! I love how excited they get about "normal" things :0) Lol
this is erin, not rob btw
Way cute pictures! Good job Rowan!
Those pictures are sooo cute!! He just looks so pleased with himself! good thing he has so many great examples to follow. There's a lot of pooping going on in your house. Bran will sit on the toilet, too, but won't actually DO anything, either. Nuala panics if I try to get her on it. Darn it. I thought it would be the other way around!
That is great Rowan! Hopefully the urge to sit will strike again when there is some actual production. We don't blame you, "no more pictures", a man does need his privacy! Love, Grandad and Granny
Post a Comment